PARIS, April 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CGG (ISIN: 0000120164 - NYSE: CGG) announces today that it has successfully priced an offering of €400 million in aggregate principal amount of 5.875% Senior Notes due 2020. The Notes will be issued at par, resulting in a yield of 5.875%. The Notes are expected to be issued on April 23, 2014.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to finance an offer to repurchase its OCEANE convertible bonds due 2016 of €360 million in principal amount. The remaining net proceeds will be used to repay other existing indebtedness.
About CGG:CGG ( www.cgg.com ) is a fully integrated Geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry. Through its three complementary business divisions of Equipment, Acquisition and Geology, Geophysics & Reservoir (GGR), CGG brings value across all aspects of natural resource exploration and exploitation. CGG employs over 9,800 people around the world, all with a Passion for Geoscience and working together to deliver the best solutions to its customers. CGG is listed on the Euronext Paris SA (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares. NYSE: CGG).
|Group Communications Christophe Barnini Tel: +33 1 64 47 38 11 E-mail: email@example.com||Investor Relations Catherine Leveau Tel: +33 1 64 47 34 89 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV