NEW YORK, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- All-new third generation of Nissan's popular Murano crossover symbolizes Nissan's design-led product and brand renaissance
- Murano styling delivers bold "refined intensity" exterior and "social lounge" interior, arrives in Nissan showrooms in late 2014
- New 2015 Versa Sedan features updated exterior appearance with "Nissan family" front-end styling and a range of interior enhancements
- Versa Sedan goes on sale today with the lowest starting MSRP* in the United States** of $11,990 USD
- Smart Rearview Mirror shows new, clear technology; installed on all-new Rogue
- Complete lineup of 2014 Nissan cars, trucks and EVs on display April 18 through 27 at Jacob Javits Center
Nissan's all-new 2015 Nissan Murano made its world auto show debut today at the New York International Auto Show. The halo vehicle for Nissan's expanding range of bold crossovers and SUVs, the dramatic new Murano embodies Nissan's new design direction – including its V-motion front end, LED boomerang lights and the unique "floating" roof. Murano's breakthrough exterior design carries into the interior, which offers an engaging social lounge feel through features such as the refined lower-height instrument panel, wide center console, advanced NASA-inspired Zero Gravity front and outboard rear seating, and the airy atmosphere created by the large windows and oversized Power Panoramic Moonroof.
Also making its North American debut today was the new 2015 Nissan Versa Sedan, the best-selling vehicle for four years in a row*** in the highly competitive sub-compact segment. Most prominent of the changes is the bold new front-end treatment anchored by larger headlights, a more substantial looking fascia and standard chrome plating on the grille – all of which strengthen the family ties of the Versa Sedan with the Nissan stable mates – Sentra, Altima and Maxima. The new Versa Sedan goes on sale today at Nissan dealers nationwide.