Seymour disagreed, bearishly arguing Netflix faces usage-based pricing headwinds as well as rising content costs. He added that competition in streaming video and original content is increasing while second-quarter guidance may be weaker than investors are anticipating.
Both Adami and Kelly believed that Netflix was headed higher following its earnings report.
Barnes & Noble (BKS) fell 12%, making it the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Adami was not a buyer at current levels.
Schlumberger (SLB) dropped 1%. Seymour said to stay long but not to buy at current levels.
GoGo (GOGO) jumped 6%. Nathan said the stock is overbought and investors can buy near current levels.SanDisk (SNDK) popped 9%. Kelly suggested that investors buy the stock, but only after a pullback Nathan said Occidental Petroleum (OXY) seems poised to break out to the upside. He cited bullish options activity as well. In honor of CNBC's 25th anniversary, the traders gave their top picks for the next 25 years. Seymour was a buyer of General Electric and Nathan said to buy Amazon (AMZN). Adami was a buyer of Honeywell International (HON) and Kelly said to buy Bitcoin.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV