NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) are higher by 2.49% to $14.83 after Pacific Crest Securities initiated coverage of the provider of advanced application networking technologies at "outperform," with a price target of $18.
"We are initiating coverage of ATEN at Outperform on valuation, accelerating cloud and enterprise customer footprint, TAM expansion from new products and increasing share gains. For a small cap poised for 25%- plus growth, the risk/reward is attractive. We see 24% upside to $18," the firm said in a note.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV