SAN JOSE, Calif., April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR), a leader in high performance networking, has been recognized with two 2014 Manufacturing Leadership Awards (ML Award) for its advanced predictive analytics and automation in software quality assurance. This recognition demonstrates Extreme Networks' positive impact on operating results, process efficiencies and original enterprise process improvements.
Extreme Networks' advanced predictive analytics provide an automated approach that facilitates more accurate revenue forecasting indicators and predictive capabilities. The predictive analytics tool, which can be utilized in real time to view the likely outcome of the quarter, has tremendously increased customer satisfaction levels, product margins and the accuracy of forecasts, while simultaneously reducing escalations and field returns.
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) test automation infrastructure is critical to achieving the testing efficiencies required for today's product delivery schedule. Extreme Networks' solution helps achieve optimum operational efficiency and cost savings by allowing users to address a wide variety of unique challenges and requirements of test environments and quickly resolve such issues found during continuous review meetings. With the proprietary automation solution, Extreme Networks has decreased time-to market, while also being able to support more complex products.
"Extreme is built on a foundation of trust with our customers and long term customer-vendor relationships," said Brad Martin, chief quality officer at Extreme Networks. "Receiving these Manufacturing Leadership Awards exemplifies our commitment to product and manufacturing innovation and leadership. We have set a new standard for superior customer experience by delivering network-powered innovation, in addition to best-in-class service and support."Additional Resources
- 2014 Manufacturing Leadership Winners
- About the Manufacturing Leadership Council
- About Frost & Sullivan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV