ATLANTA, April 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UPS (NYSE:UPS) will announce its 2014 first quarter results on Thursday, April 24, 2014, at approximately 7:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
At 8:30 a.m. ET, UPS Chairman and CEO Scott Davis and Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn will lead an investor conference call. This call will be open to reporters and the public on a listen-only basis, via a live Webcast.
To listen to the live Webcast, go to http://www.investors.ups.com .The Webcast audio then will remain accessible on the Investor Relations Website for a limited time. # # #
CONTACT: Andy McGowan 404-828-4663 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV