- Sprint Drive First: A free wireless application that helps drivers stay focused on the road by locking their smartphone when motion is detected. Sprint Drive First automatically detects movement above 10 miles per hour and locks the mobile phone. Incoming calls are directed to voicemail and incoming texts receive a standardized response. Sprint Drive First is available on Sprint CDMA Android™-powered smartphones for free in Google Play.
- Sprint Connected Solutions for Fleet Management: Sprint offers businesses with fleets a choice of industry-leading fleet-management solutions that help fleet managers to identify and reduce risky driving behaviors including harsh braking, starts, stops, speeding and swerving while enabling them to track and monitor vehicle locations, optimize driver dispatch and routing, and receive maintenance reminders and alerts. Some solutions help drivers self-coach by providing an in-vehicle alert when they violate a company driving policy (speeding, etc).
- Sprint Velocity: This solution helps automakers around the world develop and market totally customized connected services for their cars and passenger trucks. Connected car services enabled by Sprint Velocity can include infotainment features such as music, news, weather and sports, Wi-Fi connections for mobile devices, security, navigation, emergency services and engine diagnostics.
- DriveCam: Powered by Lytx Programs, DriveCam captures video and audio inside and outside of the vehicle when triggered by a risky driving event that could lead to a collision. The device provides real‐time feedback to the driver, and video events are uploaded via the wireless network enabled by Sprint to Lytx’s review center where they are analyzed, scored and posted to the company’s cloud-based platform for driver coaching and improvement.
- Sprint Solutions for Usage-Based Insurance (UBI): This service gives insurance carriers the ability to offer customers personalized discounts based on their driving habits. The vehicle is fitted with a small device that easily plugs into the diagnostic port. It captures vehicle information and driver behavior data which is transmitted over the Sprint wireless network. A cloud-based system analyzes the data with driver scoring software that enables insurance carriers to improve driver risk assessments and provide insurers and their policyholders with accurate and reliable data analytics.
Sprint Recognizes National Distracted Driving Awareness Month As Nearly All U.S. Drivers View Texting While Driving As A Serious Threat
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.