NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Twitter (TWTR) has been upgraded to "neutral" from "underperform" with a $43 price target, Sterne Agee said Wednesday. The firm said the previous "underperform" rating was based on slowing user growth, declining user engagement and a premium valuation.
"Driven by recent product changes, we see potential for user growth and engagement to improve in the near to medium term. Also, we think ad engagement and monetization remain healthy," analyst Arvind Bhatia wrote in the report.
The firm expects 2014 revenue of $1.26 billion and 2015 revenue of $1.93 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV