SALT LAKE CITY, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), a leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced the first of two major platform enhancements in 2014. The latest enhancements to inContact's all-in-one cloud suite are designed to help companies combine customer insight and technology to create breakthrough moments across multiple service interactions in the customer journey.
The inContact 14.1 release delivers powerful enhancements across the core contact center infrastructure, contact center applications and workforce optimization. Highlights include new automated actions with the Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center, new context-aware SMS capability for mobile interactions; more integration and new features for inContact's award-winning Personal Connection™ Outbound Solution; new state-of-the-art Developer Zone; and new Direct Access reporting solution.
"The bar has been raised. Companies need to redefine the customer experience they deliver," commented Sheila McGee-Smith, McGee-Smith Analytics. "Capabilities like the Context-Aware SMS and Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center built into this release by inContact—and the promise of continuing innovation—give companies the tools to meet customers' rising expectations."
inContact CEO Paul Jarman said, "inContact is setting an aggressive pace for innovation in the contact center industry. With this release, we are strengthening our cloud platform and suite of products to address the advanced interactions that customers expect today. And we are building in sophisticated analytics and reporting tools to drive insight and operational efficiency across the customer journey."Highlights of the latest inContact release include: Better Together: More Interconnectivity between the Core Platform, WFO and CRM
- Introducing The Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center – Automated skill adjustment based on quality performance is just the beginning of the automated actions and responses coming in 2014. Enhanced integration between WFM and the outbound dialer enable full outbound scheduling. Survey enhancements make it quicker and easier to adjust your Voice of the Customer strategy, and new import tools make it easier than ever to make the move to inContact WFO in the cloud.
- Deep integration with cloud CRM solutions: Salesforce, Oracle RightNow – Additional multichannel routing in Salesforce including Personal Connection outbound and chat plus custom triggers and proactive prompts. New integration with Oracle RightNow includes embedded inContact controls and media bar, voice and work item routing, screen pops, click to dial and call logging.
- Context-aware SMS Conversations between Customers and Agents – Now mobile SMS messages can be routed through the inContact cloud universal queue to the appropriate contact center agent who is able to respond and to interact with the customer in a two-way conversation via mobile text. The solution captures and routes the full SMS/text history and conversation to create the most positive experience across multiple interactions.
- Enhanced Outbound Features Personal Connection Outbound Solution – In addition to delivering no-pause dialing, Personal Connection now includes advanced campaign management, expanded reporting and workforce management (WFM) integration. Now also available with Agent Console for Salesforce.
- New Direct Access improves decision making with customizable reporting advanced analytics and business intelligence – Based on industry-standard technologies, Direct Access is a powerful reporting solution that leverages inContact's new customer interaction data architecture. This gives enterprise customers the ability to use advanced analytics and business intelligence based on customer interaction data, agent performance and contact center operations information.
- New pre-built reports designed to provide insight and performance data – inContact is providing a major set of new pre-built reports that are visually stunning and ready to go right "out-of-the-box."
- Comprehensive developer tools and customization resources – This release includes a major expansion of the inContact Developer Zone with APIs that provide hooks into every feature of the inContact platform. New Customer Apps and over 100 APIs are now available as well as SDKs, code samples, and best practices. Tutorials and Guides explain how to connect to the inCloud system and build sample applications.
- A rapidly expanding community of partners, developers and customers are building on the inContact cloud contact center platform. This combination of technology and expertise—ours, yours and theirs—is accelerating the pace of innovation—all in the cloud.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts