- Facilitate Cross-Platform Campaign Buying, Planning and Evaluation – Significant efficiencies can be achieved by marketers who use an integrated view of media to optimize against their reach and frequency objectives. The availability of the same performance metrics for smartphones and tablets that are currently available for desktop display enables integrated media planning and buying.
- Deliver Actionable Performance Metrics – Mobile campaigns currently lack actionable metrics beyond the click-through rate, which is insufficient for measuring branding campaigns. Mobile campaign performance metrics allow brands to measure the delivery of their campaigns against their objectives and to optimize accordingly to significantly improve campaign efficiency and reduce wasted ad spend.
- Improve Mobile Ad Monetization – Average mobile CPMs often run at a fraction of desktop display ads, in part because the lack of metrics to properly evaluate performance reduces advertiser demand for these impressions. Mobile ad metrics mean an improved ability to allocate dollars in accordance with a medium's performance against marketing objectives.
ComScore Now Offers Actionable Brand Metrics For Mobile Advertising On Smartphones And Tablets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.