NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Amazon (AMZN) was upgraded at Argus to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $480. Recent pullback has created a favorable entry point.
Cree (CREE) was upgraded at Needham to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $64. Company should benefit from higher demand for LED lighting, Needham said.
Ever-Glory International (EVK) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Family Dollar (FDO) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to neutral from underperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $55, Sterne Agee said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV