NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
(REGN) had coverage initiated on its shares with a "buy" rating by analysts at Canaccord Genuity
The firm set a price target of $350 on the shares.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is up 2.6% to $295.57 in pre-market trading on Wednesday.
The positive rating rests on the back on Regeneron's PCSK9 cholesterol drug which the firm expects to reach $1.8 billion in sales by 2019.
Canaccord analysts also took into account the pharmaceutical company's yet to be FDA approved sarilumab and dupilumab drugs as potential high earners in the future.
"Regeneron's sarilumab and dupilumab are both validated biologic assets, adding meaningful additional value to shares. We expect FDA approval for sarilumab in 2015, and potential FDA approval for dupilumab in 2016. Both products would carry 12-year biologic exclusivity and target billion dollar markets." analysts said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV