PLANO, Texas, April 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE:DNR) ("Denbury" or the "Company") today announced that it has commenced a cash tender offer to purchase any and all of its outstanding $996,273,000 aggregate principal amount of 8¼% senior subordinated notes due 2020 (the "Notes"), on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase and Consent Solicitation Statement, dated the date hereof (as it may be amended or supplemented from time to time, the "Statement"), and in the related Letter of Transmittal and Consent (as it may be amended or supplemented from time to time, the "Letter of Transmittal"). The tender offer is referred to herein as the "Offer." The Statement and Letter of Transmittal are referred to herein collectively as the "Offer Documents."
In conjunction with the Offer, and on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the Offer Documents, the Company is soliciting (the "Consent Solicitation") consents ("Consents") of holders of the Notes to, among other things, eliminate most of the restrictive covenants and certain events of default contained in the indenture governing the Notes. Holders that tender their Notes in the Offer will be considered to have validly delivered their Consents to the proposed amendments to the indenture governing the Notes.
The consent payment deadline is 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 29, 2014 (such time and date, as it may be extended, the "Consent Payment Deadline"), and the tender offer will expire at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on May 13, 2014 (such time and date, as it may be extended, the "Expiration Time"), in each case unless earlier terminated by the Company. Notes tendered may be withdrawn and the related Consents revoked at any time at or before 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 29, 2014 (such time and date, as it may be extended, the "Withdrawal Deadline") but not thereafter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV