MIDLAND, Mich., April 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chemical Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:CHFC) will announce its first quarter 2014 results before the stock market opens on Monday, April 21, 2014.
Chemical Financial Corporation will host a conference call to discuss these results on Monday, April 21, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. EDT. Anyone interested may access the conference call on a live basis by dialing toll-free at 1-800-500-0920 and entering 2399151 for the conference ID. The call will also be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at Chemical Financial Corporation's website at www.chemicalbankmi.com under the "Investor Info" section. A copy of the slide-show presentation and an audio replay of the call will remain available on Chemical Financial Corporation's website for at least 14 days.
Chemical Financial Corporation is the second largest banking company headquartered and operating branch offices in Michigan. The Corporation operates through a single subsidiary bank, Chemical Bank, with 157 banking offices spread over 38 counties in the lower peninsula of Michigan. Chemical Financial Corporation's common stock trades on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol CHFC and is one of the issues comprising The NASDAQ Global Select Market. More information about the Corporation is available by visiting the investor relations section of its website at www.chemicalbankmi.com.
CONTACT: For further information: David B. Ramaker, CEO Lori A. Gwizdala, CFO 989-839-5350
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV