Novatel Wireless, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless solutions, today announced that the SA 2100, an advanced MiFi® Powered™ M2M device, has received certification for Verizon Wireless’ network as well as certifications from Conformité Européenne (CE), the Global Certification Forum (GCF) and PTCRB to operate in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- The SA 2100 brings the power and stability of the MiFi platform, N4A™ Device Manager and N4A Communications and Management Software (CMS) to provide gateway solutions for numerous deployments including aftermarket telematics, connected car, digital signage, security and other high bandwidth applications.
- MiFi Powered SA 2100: The SA 2100 is a programmable M2M gateway solution for commercial and consumer telematics as well as fixed telemetry markets. Designed for high-bandwidth M2M applications, the SA 2100 enables Internet connectivity via 4G LTE or DC-HSPA+ for Ethernet, USB and Wi-Fi enabled solutions in vertical markets such as telemetry, fleet management, connected car, digital signage, remote monitoring and control.
- N4A Device Manager: Novatel Wireless’ robust M2M software offerings quickly build connectivity from Internet Protocol-enabled remote assets to existing enterprise applications, accelerating customer application integration. The N4A Device Manager is a robust environment for the management, configuration, self-care and support of Novatel Wireless M2M devices.
- Rob Hadley, Chief Marketing Officer, Novatel Wireless, said: “By expanding our certification on the Verizon Network and for overseas carriers, we expand the portfolio offering in both the US and abroad for the SA 2100. The SA 2100 is a powerful and flexible product that addresses customer needs in both telemetry and aftermarket telematics markets.”
About Novatel WirelessNovatel Wireless, Inc. is a leader in the design and development of intelligent wireless solutions based on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. The company delivers specialized wireless solutions to carriers, distributors, retailers, OEMs and vertical markets worldwide. Product lines include MiFi® Intelligent Mobile Hotspots, Ovation™ USB modems, Expedite® embedded modules, Mobile Tracking Solutions, Asset Tracking Solutions, and Enabler smart M2M modules. These innovative products provide anywhere, anytime communications solutions for consumers and enterprises. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Novatel Wireless is listed on NASDAQ: NVTL. For more information please visit www.nvtl.com. (NVTLG) This release may contain forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended to date. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements contained herein. These factors include risks relating to technological changes, new product introductions, continued acceptance of Novatel Wireless’ products and dependence on intellectual property rights. These factors, as well as other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, are discussed in more detail in Novatel Wireless’ filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (available at www.sec.gov) and other regulatory agencies. (C) 2014 Novatel Wireless, Inc. All rights reserved. The Novatel Wireless name and logo, N4A, are trademarks of Novatel Wireless, Inc. Other Company, product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV