Please replace the photos with the accompanying corrected photos.
Michael Walter, M.D. (Photo: Business Wire)
The release reads:
USMD HOLDINGS, INC. COMBINES WITH ASSOCIATES IN UROLOGY; DR. PUMPHREY AND DR. WALTER JOIN USMD TEAM
USMD Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ: USMD), a physician-led integrated health system, announces that USMD Holdings has acquired the assets of Associates in Urology, a Fort Worth-based urology practice group. As a result, Dr. John Pumphrey and Dr. Michael Walter will join USMD’s physician group.Drs. Pumphrey and Walter bring the total number of USMD urologists to 57, further strengthening USMD’s commitment to caring for and treating patients with urologic conditions across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. USMD operates one of the largest fully integrated urology groups in the nation. As an integrated group, USMD has the ability to refer patients to other specialists within the group, if needed, who treat a broad spectrum of urologic conditions, including:
- Prostate cancer, which affects more than 234,000 men nationally each year and is the third leading cause of death among U.S. men.
- Kidney cancer, which affects nearly 38,000 Americans each year and is the cause of death for nearly 12,000 Americans annually.
- Bladder cancer, which is the sixth most common cancer across the country—nearly 53,200 Americans are diagnosed with bladder cancer each year.
- Kidney stones, which are the most common disorder of the urinary tract and account for more than one million visits to health care providers and more than 300,000 emergency room visits nationally each year.
- Urinary tract infections, which are the second most common infection in the body and account for nearly 7 million visits nationally to health care providers each year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV