- Prostate cancer, which affects more than 234,000 men nationally each year and is the third leading cause of death among U.S. men.
- Kidney cancer, which affects nearly 38,000 Americans each year and is the cause of death for nearly 12,000 Americans annually.
- Bladder cancer, which is the sixth most common cancer across the country—nearly 53,200 Americans are diagnosed with bladder cancer each year.
- Kidney stones, which are the most common disorder of the urinary tract and account for more than one million visits to health care providers and more than 300,000 emergency room visits nationally each year.
- Urinary tract infections, which are the second most common infection in the body and account for nearly 7 million visits nationally to health care providers each year.
Michael Walter, M.D. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.