ATLANTA, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Primary Capital Mortgage (PCM) is pleased to announce the appointment of Sharon Bitz as its new VP, Western Region supporting Wholesale Account Executives as well as Broker and Correspondent business partners in the Western Region. An advocate of growth and technology, Sharon joins PCM with more than 25 years of experience in Wholesale Mortgage Lending and Sales Management. Most recently she held the position of Senior Vice President, Wholesale Lending for Western Bancorp, a California company headquartered in San Jose, California.
Sharon will be responsible for hiring and supporting sales staff throughout the Western states and will report to George Phelps, President of Primary Capital Mortgage.
"As we've experienced remarkable growth opportunities in the region, we knew bringing on a talented and experienced regional manager was necessary," said George Phelps, President. "Sharon was the ideal candidate for the position as she is extremely motivated, knowledgeable and connected, and she brings an exemplary track record of success in her craft. She will be a tremendous asset to our team."
"I am thrilled to be working with Primary Capital Mortgage at such an exciting time," Sharon added. "I look forward to using my knowledge and deep relationships to build a strong and profitable region while leading the charge for change and innovative solutions that drive business performance."
Sharon will be based in
California and will lead a team of Account Executives in the Western States.
About Primary Capital Mortgage:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV