STAVANGER, Norway, April 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The shares purchased by DNB on behalf of Statoil ASA (OSE:STL, NYSE:STO) on 15 April 2014 for use in the group's share saving plan have on 16 April 2014 been distributed to the employees in accordance with their savings amount.
Following this, the share saving plan has 8,099,084 shares.
As participants in the share saving plan, the primary insiders below have been allocated shares at an average price of NOK 162.
|Name||Allocated shares||New share holding|
|Bacher, Lars Christian||361||19,590|
|Bjørn, Benedikte Bettina||52||1,285|
|Di Valerio, Ingrid Elisabeth||93||2,055|
|Hovden, Magne Andre||216||7,738|
|Klouman, Hans Henrik||342||16,781|
|Knight, John Nicholas||581||60,317|
|Nafstad, Hilde Merete||159||5,445|
CONTACT: Hilde Merete Nafstad, SVP Investor Relations, mbl +47 95783911 Morten Sven Johannessen, VP Investor Relations USA, mbl +1 203 570 2524
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV