IBM (IBM) ($197.02, up 5% YTD): Analysts expect technology giant and Dow component to report earnings of $2.54 a share after the closing bell today. The stock has been above its 200-day SMA at $185.44 since March 20, trading at a 2014 intraday high at $199.21 last Thursday.
The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $190.03. Weekly and quarterly value levels are $193.45 and $181.73 with annual and semiannual risky levels at $210.61 and $220.00.
Morgan Stanley (MS) ($29.55, down 5.8% YTD): Analysts expect the investment-banking company to report earnings of 60 cents a share before the opening bell tomorrow. The stock has been trading back and forth around its 200-day SMA at $29.17 since April 7, going as low as $28.31 last Friday.
The weekly chart is negative with its five-week MMA at $30.28 and the 200-week SMA at $22.75. Semiannual value levels are $17.64 and $16.94 with a quarterly pivot at $28.70 and weekly and monthly risky levels at $31.32 and $32.07.SanDisk (SNDK) ($75.34, up 6.8% YTD): Analysts expect the provider of flash memory storage products to report earnings of $1.17 a share after the closing bell today. The stock set an all-time intraday high at $85.37 on April 4, and then traded as low as $73.11 on Friday. The weekly chart is negative with its five-week MMA at $75.90 as this parabolic bubble pops. Quarterly and annual value levels are $68.61 and $61.86 with a semiannual pivot at $74.30 and weekly and semiannual risky levels at $77.80 and $79.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV