NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Today's Crunching the Numbers tables cover the stocks of six companies that report earnings during the next two days.
Let's start with individual profiles and then get into the tables below.
American Express (AXP) ($86.04, down 5.2%, year to date): Analysts expect the credit-card giant and Dow component to report earnings per share of $1.30 after the closing bell today. The stock traded at an all-time intraday high at $94.35 on March 7, and went as low as $83.99 last Friday, staying above its 200-day simple moving average at $82.43.
The weekly chart is negative with its five-week modified moving average at $88.26. Semiannual and annual value levels are $82.46 and $59.83 with semiannual and quarterly risky levels at $88.58 and $89.05.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV