WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind., April 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Lakes Solutions, a business of Chemtura Corporation (NYSE Euronext:CHMT), announces a price increase in all regions by up to $0.30/kg. for its TBBA (tetrabromobisphenol A) flame retardant (BA-59P TM), effective May 1, 2014 or as contracts allow.
"This price increase is necessary to offset escalating raw material costs and to support continued investment in our operations and supply chain capability," said Matthew Sokol, general manager of Great Lakes Solution's flame retardant business.
TBBA is a brominated flame retardant with a primary application in the manufacture of flame retardant printed wiring boards and has other significant use in the production of flame retardant enclosures and cabinetry in electrical and electronic applications.Great Lakes Solutions Great Lakes Solutions, a Chemtura business, is a global and innovative leader in safe and cost-efficient flame retardant products and solutions and brominated performance products. Additional information concerning us is available at www.greatlakes.com . Chemtura Corporation Chemtura Corporation, with 2013 sales of $2.2 billion (1), is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty and agrochemicals. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com . (1) 2013 net sales of $2.2 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the sale of Chemtura's Antioxidants and Consumer Products businesses.
CONTACT: Amy Lamott Great Lakes Solutions +1-765-497-6332
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV