HOUSTON, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced that it has scheduled a conference call on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at 10:00 AM, Central Time, to discuss its first quarter operations and earnings. The Company plans to issue its first quarter earnings release before the market opens on Tuesday, May 6, 2014. To access the conference call, domestic participants should dial (866) 700-6067 and international participants should dial (617) 213-8834. The participant passcode is 61268436. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through May 13, 2014 and will be permanently archived thereafter on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Domestic participants accessing the telephonic replay should dial (888) 286-8010 and international participants should dial (617) 801-6888. The participant passcode is 60237099.
Participants are encouraged to access the live audio webcast of the conference call through the following web link: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/gedsehk9 or by accessing the webcast through the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com.
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV