NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Benefitfocus Inc.
(BNFT) shares are up 9.8% to $37.03 in trading on Tuesday.
The jump follows the cloud based benefits software provider's announcement that its HR Intouch Marketplace software was selected by Amerigas Propane (APU) to provide HR solutions for the company's 9,000 employees.
"We believe Benefitfocus was the best choice to assist us in enhancing our employees' enrollment experience while simplifying multiple administrative tasks that accompany HR and benefits management," Vice President Troy Fee said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV