3 Stocks Dragging The Real Estate Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Weyerhaeuser ( WY) is down $0.30 (-1.1%) to $27.59 on average volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.48-$27.96 after having opened the day at $27.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.89. Weyerhaeuser Company, a forest products company, grows and harvests trees, builds homes, and manufactures forest products worldwide. It grows and harvests trees for use as lumber, other wood and building products, and pulp and paper. Weyerhaeuser has a market cap of $16.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 11.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Weyerhaeuser a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Weyerhaeuser as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts