NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- FedFirst Financial
(FFCO - Get Report) shares are up 7.8% to $21.63 in trading on Tuesday.
The increase follows a merger agreement with CB Financial Services (CBFV - Get Report).
The two companies announced that they were merging Monday afternoon. The cash and stock deal is worth approximately $54.5 million.
The new company will have about $860 million in assets.
"Blending the high performance cultures of both First Federal and Community Bank into one will create a financial services company that is well positioned to return great value to shareholders, customers, employees and the communities it serves," FedFirst CEO Patrick G. O'Brien said.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 151.83% to $1.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 104.80%.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 75.78%. Regardless of FFCO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.58% trails the industry average.
- FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP's earnings per share declined by 15.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FEDFIRST FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.91 versus $0.80 in the prior year.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: FFCO Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts