According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, V makes up 8.19% of the SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA) which is trading lower by about 0.1% on the day Tuesday.
V operates in the Business Services & Equipment sector, among companies like MasterCard Inc (MA) which is up about 0.1% today, and Priceline Group Inc. (PCLN) trading lower by about 0.8%. Below is a three month price history chart comparing the stock performance of V, versus MA and PCLN.
V is currently trading up about 0.1% midday Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV