During CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment, he pointed our five oil companies he expects to continue doing well: EOG Resources (EOG), Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD), Noble Energy (NBL), Schlumberger (SLB) and Core Laboratories (CLB). Noble Energy is an AAP holding.
Turning to Yelp (YELP), Citigroup upgraded the stock to buy from hold and issued a $76 price target.
Cramer talked about the M&A potential, which was a highlight of the Citigroup research report. But that's not the sole reason investors should own the stock. They should own Yelp for its profitability potential in 2016, he concluded.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV