The financial services company recorded net income of 73 cents a share and revenue of $618 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected net income of 72 cents a share and revenue of $615.57 million.
In the year-ago quarter, Comerica earned 70 cents a share in net income and $616 million in revenue.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CMA Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts