NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Best Buy Co., Inc. BBY are lower by -5.18% to $24.37 after Shawn Score, the company's president of U.S. retail retired, effective immediately, according to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
Best Buy Chief Human Resources Officer Shari Ballard will take ont Score's responsibilities, overseeing all of Best Buy's U.S. store operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV