The company said it expects quarterly revenue to climb 10.8% year on year to $194.6 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected revenue of $193.58 million.
By midmorning, shares had gained 3.6% to $9.32.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: HIMX Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts