Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
Pandora is up 4.5% to $26.40 in early market trading today.
The firm expects the online radio company to remain the top dog in the sector due to a superior product and new in-automobile opportunities for growth despite increased competition.
"We fully expect increased competition to result in moderating usage growth but make the following points: we believe Pandora offers the best user experience per proprietary technologies and platform advantages, thus do not expect users to abandon Pandora as their primary internet radio and our proprietary survey supports this; in-auto presents a real offset to competitive pressure," the firm said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV