MILPITAS, CALIF., April 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: SIFY), headquartered at Chennai, India, a leader in Managed Enterprise, Network, IT and Software services in India with global delivery capabilities and a pioneer in consumer internet services, today announced that it will report its unaudited IFRS financial results for the full year ended March 31, 2014 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 before the market opens.
In conjunction with the announcement, Sify will host a conference call at 8:30 AM ET with Mr. Raju Vegesna, Chairman of the Board, Mr. Kamal Nath, Chief Executive Officer and Mr. MP Vijay Kumar, Chief Financial Officer. Interested parties may participate by dialing 877-407-8031 (Toll Free in the U.S. or Canada) or +1-201-689-8031 (international), which will also be simultaneously broadcast live over the Internet at www.sifycorp.com or http://www.investorcalendar.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download the streaming media software required to listen to the Internet broadcast.
The online archive of the Web cast will be available shortly after the conference call, or investors can listen to the replay by dialing 877-660-6853 (Toll Free in the U.S. or Canada) or +1-201-612-7415 (International) and entering conference ID number 13580558. Please allow for some time post conference call to access the archive of the Web cast. The replay is available until 11:59 PM of April 29, 2014.About Sify Technologies Sify is among the largest integrated ICT Solutions and Services companies in India, offering end-to-end solutions with a comprehensive range of products delivered over a common telecom data network infrastructure reaching more than 1250 cities and towns in India. This telecom network today connects 36 Data Centres across India including Sify's 5 Tier III Data Centres across the cities of Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV