Steve Madden (NASDAQ:SHOO), a leading designer and marketer of fashion footwear and accessories for women, men and children, today announced the launch of its new interactive, technology driven website integrating social sharing, editorial commerce, and targeting to offer its customers a speedier and superior shopping experience. The new features will include:
- User generated content from Instagram throughout the site, leveraging a new technology that pulls from hashtags.
- Social log-in from Facebook, allowing the customer to share product they love, purchases, as well as editorial content from trend and look book pages. In the Friend Faves area they will see what their friends and fans of the brand have purchased, loved, pinned and tweeted, providing them with a unique and socially integrated experience.
- Relaunch of SM World dedicated to all things Steve Madden – blog, SM Music, Steve Madden in the news, celebrity collaborations, event listings, etc. All posts will be shoppable and link back to product available on the site.
- Improved targeting of customers based on prior visiting behavior and purchase behavior
The site, which will be state-of-the-art, safe and secure offers Steve Madden customers a new level of brand engagement.
About Steve Madden
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children. In addition to marketing products under its owned brands including Steve Madden®, Steven by Steve Madden®, Madden Girl®, Freebird by Steven®, Stevies®, Betsey Johnson®, Betseyville®, Report Signature®, Report®, Big Buddha®, Wild Pair®, Cejon® and Mad Love®, the Company is the licensee of various brands, including Olsenboye® for footwear, handbags and belts and Superga® and l.e.i.® for footwear. The Company also designs and sources products under private label brand names for various retailers. The Company's wholesale distribution includes department stores, specialty stores, luxury retailers, national chains and mass merchants. The Company also operates 121 retail stores (including the Company's four Internet stores). The Company licenses certain of its brands to third parties for the marketing and sale of certain products, including for ready-to-wear, outerwear, intimate apparel, eyewear, hosiery, jewelry, fragrance, luggage and bedding and bath products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV