BETHESDA, Md., April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will webcast live its first quarter 2014 earnings results conference call on Tuesday, April 22, at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Marillyn Hewson, chairman, president and chief executive officer; Bruce Tanner, executive vice president and chief financial officer; and Jerry Kircher, vice president of investor relations, will discuss first quarter 2014 financial results, provide updates on key topics, and answer questions. First quarter 2014 results will be published prior to the market opening on Tuesday, April 22.
The live webcast and relevant financial charts will be available for download on the Lockheed Martin Investor Relations website, www.lockheedmartin.com/investor. An on-demand replay of the webcast will be available through Tuesday, May 6, at www.lockheedmartin.com/investor, and a podcast will be available here.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 115,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2013 were $45.4 billion.
For additional information, visit our website: www.lockheedmartin.comLogo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140402/PH96591LOGO SOURCE Lockheed Martin
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV