SALT LAKE CITY, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that one of the world's largest organizations of business professionals has selected inContact to unify contact center operations across three contact center locations and at-home agents.
The new inContact customer is moving from a premise-based system that lacked many modern features and capabilities that are required in a multichannel contact center. The company needed better skills-based and multimedia routing as well as real-time visibility and historical reporting of contact center and agent activities. The company chose inContact for a complete cloud solution that was easy to manage and configure, and that provided a connected workforce optimization solution (WFO).
With members in over 100 countries and many specialized service offerings, this professional organization relies on contact center agents to deliver high quality customer service interactions that build trust and loyalty. Agents will utilize inContact's universal queue to handle voice, chat, email communications, and supervisors will have the quality monitoring and management tools they need to ensure the best possible outcomes.
"An active and loyal membership is the lifeblood for industry associations," noted inContact CEO, Paul Jarman. "The combination of cloud contact center infrastructure and workforce optimization is a major advantage for organizations that are committed to the highest levels of quality and meaningful engagement with their customers."The complete solution will include CRM integration and the inContact WFO Suite with 100% Call Recording (voice and screen), Call Monitoring, the inContact ECHO satisfaction survey tool, Workforce Management (WFM) and Quality Management. Additional Information
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- For more information cloud ACD, IVR and CRM integration, visit our solution finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV