Fourth paragraph, last sentence of release dated April 15, 2014 should read: More information is available via the Reddi-wip Facebook page at www.facebook.com/reddiwip (instead of More information is available via the Reddi-wip Facebook page at www.facebook.com/reddiwip or at www.berryjoyful.com).
The corrected release reads:
STEP INTO SPRING WITH REDDI-WIP’S #BERRYJOYFULSWEEPS
Share Joyful Photos and Moments to Win Weekly PrizesIt may seem premature to think about berry season while much of the country is still thawing out from a harsh winter, but not for Reddi-wip. The popular brand of whipped topping made from real cream and a brand of ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG) is making it easy to embrace the joy of springtime berries with the #BerryJoyfulSweeps. This season, shoppers can find specially-marked berry packaging offering $0.55 off Reddi-wip whipped topping with the purchase of Naturipe® strawberries or blueberries. The coupon also asks consumers to express their love of Reddi-wip and berries in social media by sharing, tweeting, or posting photos of joyful moments using #BerryJoyfulSweeps. “Reddi-wip brings a bit of spontaneous joy to any moment, whether that’s a shared cup of hot cocoa inside waiting for the snow to melt or a bowl of fresh berries on a sunny patio,” said Jill Dexter, Senior Brand Manager for Reddi-wip. “We know our consumers have those moments every day, and we want them to enjoy them with us and fellow Reddi-wip fans.” The #BerryJoyfulSweeps invites consumers to capture moments, people, or scenes that make them joyful and share them via social media using the hashtag #BerryJoyfulSweeps. From April 8 through July 7, consumers who share, tweet, or post photos in social media using the hashtag can enter the sweepstakes online for a chance to win weekly prizes, including free Reddi-wip and berry keeper produce containers, or the grand prize: a trip for two to the 2015 Watsonville Strawberry Festival in California. The grand prize winner will be selected via a random drawing from all entries received during the promotional period. More information is available via the Reddi-wip Facebook page at www.facebook.com/reddiwip. Reddi-wip hopes to remind consumers that opportunities for joy surround them every day and can be made a little bit sweeter with the real cream goodness of Reddi-wip. With 15 calories per serving and no hydrogenated oils like some other whipped toppings, Reddi-wip can make everyday occasions into “Berry Joyful” moments, such as:
- A Morning Pick-Me-Up. In the hustle and bustle that starts the day, breakfast is a meal that often gets overlooked, but there’s no reason a bowl and spoon are required. A smoothie made with a selection of fresh berries and topped with Extra Creamy Reddi-wip is a clever way to get your family off to a delicious start.
- An After-School Treat. Daydreaming aside, a delicious surprise is in store with Strawberries on a Cloud. Simply top crunchy vanilla wafers with Reddi-wip and juicy strawberries for a less-than-100-calorie treat. The bite-sized pieces are a great reward after a busy school day.
- A Fruitful Workout. Whether it’s a gym visit in the morning or evening, chances are there’s a snack involved to get through a workout. Topping a bowl of fresh fruit with a serving of Fat Free Reddi-wip only adds five calories, giving the joy of a sweet treat after a workout!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV