TORONTO, April 15, 2014 /CNW/ - TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM), the manager of TD Mutual Funds, announced today that it will be launching the TD U.S. Shareholder Yield Fund and adding an Advisor Series and F Series to the TD European Growth Fund. Epoch Investment Partners, Inc. (Epoch), an affiliate of TDAM, will be a portfolio adviser for these funds. In addition, TDAM will be expanding its Cash Flow Series line-up (H, T, and S series) to its four innovative low volatility funds and the TD North American Dividend Fund.
Introducing the TD U.S. Shareholder Yield Fund The new TD U.S. Shareholder Yield Fund gives investors access to a diversified portfolio of U.S. income-producing securities. Companies in the portfolio are selected for their potential to generate free cash flow and focus on creating shareholder yield through dividends, share repurchases and debt reductions.
"We believe that Epoch's U.S. equity expertise coupled with investors' desire for regular dividends or cash flow will be a winning combination for investors," said Paul Orlander, President TD Mutual Funds. "
Expanding the TDAM Cash Flow Series TDAM's Cash Flow Series allows investors to draw a tax-efficient monthly cash flow from their investments. By expanding this series, clients will now have access to the most extensive line-up of low volatility solutions offered in a Cash Flow Series in Canada:
- TD Canadian Low Volatility Fund (New Fund)
- TD U.S. Low Volatility Fund
- TD Global Low Volatility Fund
- TD Emerging Markets Low Volatility Fund
"Cash flow options on our low volatility strategies help meet investors' need for regular income while at the same time seek to minimize the effects of market volatility - two important considerations for investors" said Orlander.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV