Novatel Wireless, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless solutions, today announced that Simple Solutions (Electronics) Ltd., a technical supplier of M2M cellular products for the fleet, asset and industrial markets, will be expanding its role as a technical competence center in the UK region.
- Celebrating 10 years of joint collaboration, Simple Solutions is one of Novatel Wireless’ longest-serving technical distributors, and will now be providing additional services and support for Novatel Wireless customers within European, Middle Eastern and African markets.
- Simple Solutions will serve as a technical competence center for Novatel Wireless supporting product evaluations for a broader range of customers throughout key geographies.
- Simple Solutions will support Novatel Wireless’ integrated modules for all segments.
- Joe Peterson, vice president of M2M sales, Novatel Wireless, said: “Novatel Wireless is thrilled to partner with Simple Solutions to provide our global customers with expanded industry leading technical support and service. By pairing Novatel Wireless’ robust M2M solutions and Simple Solutions’ technical support, accessories and services, we are better equipped to meet our customers’ needs.”
- Colin Halligan, managing director, Simple Solutions, said: “Simple Solutions is proud and excited to be an integral part of the extended Novatel Wireless offering, expanding our role within EMEA and Worldwide in terms of the additional services and support we can now extend to their customers alongside our existing customer base. With the industry leading, flexible and market-ready products that Novatel Wireless has in its portfolio, we believe that the combination of Simple Solutions’ industry leading technical support, accessories and service plus the Novatel Wireless products can meet the diverse market demands of any customer that is looking to integrate M2M cellular based products.”
About Novatel WirelessNovatel Wireless, Inc. is a leader in the design and development of intelligent wireless solutions based on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. The company delivers specialized wireless solutions to carriers, distributors, retailers, OEMs and vertical markets worldwide. Product lines include MiFi® Intelligent Mobile Hotspots, Ovation™ USB modems, Expedite® embedded modules, Mobile Tracking Solutions, Asset Tracking Solutions, and Enabler smart M2M modules. These innovative products provide anywhere, anytime communications solutions for consumers and enterprises. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Novatel Wireless is listed on NASDAQ: NVTL. For more information please visit www.nvtl.com. (NVTLG) This release may contain forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended to date. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements contained herein. These factors include risks relating to technological changes, new product introductions, continued acceptance of Novatel Wireless’ products and dependence on intellectual property rights. These factors, as well as other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, are discussed in more detail in Novatel Wireless’ filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (available at www.sec.gov) and other regulatory agencies. (C) 2014 Novatel Wireless, Inc. All rights reserved. The Novatel Wireless name and logo are trademarks of Novatel Wireless, Inc. Other Company, product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV