NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Basic Energy (BAS) was upgraded at Wunderlich to hold from sell. Twelve-month price target is $27. Cycle seems to be turning in the company's favor, Wunderlich said.
Chico's FAS (CHS) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to outperform from market perform. Twelve-month price target is $19. Company has multiple potential catalysts, FBR Capital Markets said.
Carlisle (CSL) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to outperform from market perform. Twelve-month price target is $90. Recent survey suggests a recovery in the nonresidential construction market could materialize later this year, FBR Capital Markets said.Catamaran (CTRX) was upgraded at Oppenheimer to outperform from perform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $50. (EQIX) was upgraded at Oppenheimer to outperform from perform. Twelve-month price target is $210. Valuation call, as the stock is down 12% in recent weeks, Oppenheimer said. Forum Energy Technologies (FET) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. IBM (IBM) was downgraded at Citigroup to neutral from buy. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $200, Citigroup said. Ingram Micro (IM) was upgraded at Citigroup to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $35. Company is cutting costs and could exceed consensus earnings expectations, Citigroup said. (KEG) was upgraded at Wunderlich to hold from sell. Twelve-month price target is $9. Headwinds appear to be easing, Wunderlich said. Southwest Airlines (LUV) was upgraded at Argus to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $28. Company is growing revenue and cutting costs, Argus said. Morgan Stanley (MS) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $35. Risk/reward is attractive following the recent pullback, Bank of America/Merrill said. NQ Mobile (NQ) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV