5. 2014 Honda Civic Hybrid
Miles per gallon: 47 city, 44 highway, 45.5 combined
The Civic Hybrid's mileage has finally caught up to its hybrid name and premium price.
However, it's the Civic Hybrid's tech features that help it stand out from its gas-only sibling. A 7-inch touchscreen audio display, HondaLink information and entertainment system, Pandora compatibility, text message manager, rearview camera, Lane Watch blind spot camera, traffic updates, Bluetooth connection and pushbutton start help provide a lot of incentive to pay a little extra for added efficiency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV