6. 2014 Lexus CT 200H
Miles per gallon: 43 city, 40 highway, 41.5 combined
Let's just get this out there right now: This is the Lexus Prius.
It gets less mileage than the Prius it's based on, though, and still takes a yawn-inducing 10 seconds to hit 60 miles per hour. Why are people buying this car again? Because the Prius hatch doesn't doesn't have this car's sportwagon look or come with standard perks such as key-detecting Smart Access, push-button starter, dual-zone climate control, personalized electronic settings, a safety package with assistance or a leather-trimmed steering wheel. Seem a little frivolous? That's kind of the whole point of the Lexus brand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV