8. 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage
Miles per gallon: 37 city, 44 highway, 40.5 combined
No hybrid engine, no plug: Just a light little econobox that makes the most of its fuel.
We're going to stress that this is not a big car by any measure. About 12 feet long and little more than 5 feet wide, the Mirage doesn't even provide the illusion of space. But its 17 cubic feet of trunk space is larger than the Jetta's and increases to 47 cubic feet with the hatchback's seats down. Throw in a pushbutton starter, hands-free phone, available navigation system and automatic climate control and you're getting a whole lot in this little package.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV