9. 2014 Honda Insight
Miles per gallon: 44 city, 41 highway, 42.5 combined
This poor, underloved hybrid never stood a chance. It had ugly wheel covers when it was introduced, watched Toyota's Prius eat up much of its market share and still can't get much love despite its low price, futuristic look and Bruce Willis commercials.
That said, the Insight is the lowest-priced hybrid on the road and is now among the better looking with its LED brake lights and blue headlamps. Despite competition from Toyota's new Prius compact, the insight still reigns among hybrids its size with 85 cubic feet of passenger space and 35 cubic feet of cargo room with the rear seats down. It's also stacked with tech features, including navigation, paddle shifters, Bluetooth and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV