- Loans at March 31, 2014 were a record $4.182 billion, an increase of $37.2 million from Dec. 31, 2013, and $409.3 million from March 31, 2013, reflecting year-over-year growth of 10.9 percent.
- Average balances of noninterest bearing deposit accounts were $1.129 billion in the first quarter of 2014, down 4.3 percent from the fourth quarter of 2013 and up 18.5 percent over the same quarter last year.
- Revenues for the quarter ended March 31, 2014 were a record $58.6 million, an increase from $57.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2013 and up 7.3 percent over the $54.7 million for the same quarter last year.
- The firm’s net interest margin for the quarter ended March 31, 2014 was 3.76 percent, compared to 3.70 percent in the fourth quarter of 2013 and 3.90 percent for the same quarter last year.
- Return on average assets was 1.20 percent for the first quarter of 2014, compared to 1.09 percent for the same quarter last year. First quarter 2014 return on tangible common equity amounted to 13.47 percent, compared to first quarter 2013 amount of 12.41 percent.
PNFP Reports Fully Diluted EPS Up 20.5% Over Same Quarter Last Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.