Frank’s International N.V. (the “Company”) (NYSE: FI) announced today that its first quarter 2014 earnings release will be issued after market close on Thursday, May 1, 2014. The Company will host a conference call to discuss first quarter results the following morning, Friday, May 2, 2014 at 9:30 a.m. Central Time (10:30 a.m. Eastern Time).
Participants may join the conference call by dialing (855) 674-1399 (for U.S. and Canada) or (386) 218-2315 (International). The conference call ID number is 26724038 for all participants. To listen via live web cast, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.franksinternational.com.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available for seven days by dialing (855) 859-2056 (for U.S. and Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (International). The conference call audio replay access code is 26724038 for all participants. The audio replay will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for a period of approximately 90 days.
Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that
provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular
services to leading exploration and production companies in both
offshore and onshore environments, with a focus on complex and
technically demanding wells. Founded in 1938, Frank’s has over 4,000
employees and provides services in approximately 60 countries on six
continents. The Company’s common stock is traded on the NYSE under the
symbol “FI.” Additional information is available on the Company’s
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV