Do you think retail is going to roar into spring? Use the list below to start your own research.
1. Staples, Inc. ( SPLS): Operates as an office products company. Market cap at $8.72B, most recent closing price at $13.39.
2. 3D Systems Corp. ( DDD): Engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and servicing of 3D printers and related products, print materials, and services. Market cap at $7.83B, most recent closing price at $76.39. 3. Amazon.com Inc. ( AMZN): Operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. Market cap at $161.82B, most recent closing price at $351.78. 4. J. C. Penney Company, Inc. ( JCP): J. C. Penney Company, Inc., through its subsidiary, J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc., operates department stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. Market cap at $1.32B, most recent closing price at $5.23. 5. Target Corp. ( TGT): Operates general merchandise stores in the United States. Market cap at $35.44B, most recent closing price at $56.14. 6. Sears Holdings Corporation ( SHLD): Operates as a retailer in the United States and Canada. Market cap at $4.04B, most recent closing price at $38.05. 7. American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. ( AEO): Operates as an apparel and accessories retailer in the United States and Canada. Market cap at $2.66B, most recent closing price at $13.79. 8. Aeropostale, Inc. ( ARO): Designs, markets, and sells casual sportswear and other fashion merchandise under its own brands, principally targeted at customers 11 to 18 years old. Market cap at $534.5M, most recent closing price at $6.81. (Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall contributor. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV