Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS) today announced that Eric C. Smith has joined the company as a division vice president and general manager, responsible for the company’s energy product lines and other new initiatives. Smith is an accomplished semiconductor industry executive with more than 29 years of experience in product development, operations and business development whose previous employers include Javelin Semiconductor, Intersil Corporation, D2Audio, Vitesse Semiconductor and Cicada Semiconductor.
Cirrus Logic, Inc.
Cirrus Logic develops high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for a broad range of innovative customers. Building on its diverse analog and signal-processing patent portfolio, Cirrus Logic delivers highly optimized products for a variety of audio and energy-related applications. The company operates from headquarters in Austin, Texas, with offices in Phoenix, Ariz., Europe, Japan and Asia. More information about Cirrus Logic is available at www.cirrus.com.
Cirrus Logic and Cirrus are trademarks of Cirrus Logic, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV