One Spark Crowdfunding Fest Goes International
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The financial community should really take note of the prize awarded to winners at the One Spark crowdfunding festival in Jacksonville, Fla. That prize? Plane tickets to September's One Spark fest in Berlin.
There were 632 "creators" in Jacksonville in all, up from 120 last year.
In the Science Category, the winner was Neuoroinitive -- Inside the Neuron, which researched diseases. For Technology, it was PartPic, a system that allows for visual recognition of replacement parts. Sidereal 2014 Takeover won in Music, allowing it to finance an album. In Innovation, it was the Meatrix System Meat Analyzer with a product to cook meat properly. The Art category's winner was Project Atrium, which was a picture inside of the Museum of Contemporary Act Jacksonville.The venture capital community was also fully represented at One Spark.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV