LAS VEGAS, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) today announced the following results from Borgata's online gaming operations in the month of March.
Combined, Borgata and party.poker generated $4.4 million in online gaming revenue, leading the New Jersey online gaming market with a 37% share. Borgata and party.poker have led the New Jersey market every month since online gaming began in November 2013.
Borgata's online revenue grew nearly 6% from February to $3.2 million; the property's standalone market share was 27%.
Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming, said:"Borgata has been New Jersey's land-based gaming leader for more than a decade, and is cementing its position as the state's online gaming leader as well. We continue to see solid growth in online casino gaming, and are working to further strengthen our poker business. Later this month, Borgata will hold the $600,000 New Jersey Championship of Online Poker, the largest online poker tournament in the state to date. Borgata online players can also qualify for a spot in the $5 million WPT World Championship, scheduled to be held at Borgata April 21 to 26." "Expanding payment processing options for our customers is one of our highest priorities, and we are making good progress in this regard. Earlier this month, Borgata added Neteller, a global online payment solution, as a new payment option for our customers. Boyd Gaming is working diligently to make our online gaming experience as convenient as possible, giving players another reason to continue selecting Borgata over the competition."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV