3 Stocks Reiterated As A Buy: COP, OXY, BIIB
- OXY's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- OXY's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.08, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for OCCIDENTAL PETROLEUM CORP is rather high; currently it is at 57.52%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 26.62% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $3,141.00 million or 11.66% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -23.28%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: Occidental Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts